SnapdragonKickUps Instagram Reels Challenge to win a VIP trip to watch Manchester United play a match at Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA – Qualcomm Technologies Inc. will host an event to send a Snapdragon Insider (a fan of Snapdragon following Snapdragon Insiders Community) to sunny San Diego to watch Manchester United play a match at Snapdragon Stadium.
Qualcomm Technologies is collaborating with Manchester United as an Official Global Partner. The strategic partnership is creating unique events and experiences for Manchester United fans at Old Trafford and around the world, powered by the premium performance that Snapdragon® platforms deliver.
Continuing this collaboration, the Manchester United team will have a matchup at Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego where the headquarters of Qualcomm is located vs. Welsh club Wrexham A.F.C. And Qualcomm will invite a Snapdragon Insider to this match through a #SnapdragonKickUps event.
Those who wants to be a winner to get this trip ticket should complete following steps:
- Follow the official Snapdragon Malaysia Instagram Account.
- Record a short video kicking up (juggling) a soccer ball per certain event requirements.
- Post the video to Instagram with the hashtags #SnapdragonKickUps
- Tag @Snapdragon_Malaysia and a friend.
This isn’t a competition, so participants of all soccer skill levels are encouraged to join in for fun. This event is open to legal residents of Malaysia, and the participation should be made through Snapdragon Malaysia Instagram page.
The contest will last for a period of four weeks — from now to May 31 2023, with winners announced on June 1 2023. The match will be contested on July 25, 2023 at Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego.
What The Winners Will Receive:
- One (1) ticket to a match at Snapdragon Stadium between Manchester United and Wrexham A.F.C. on July 25, 2023;
- Round trip airfare to San Diego, plus hotel accommodation for the duration of your stay; AND
- A premium smartphone powered by the SnapdragonⓇ 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy.