LG is giving Malaysians the opportunity to light up their world with and enter their own universe, thanks to LG’s self-lit OLED pixels
KUALA LUMPUR, 27 April 2021: Award-winning home appliance manufacturer LG Electronics Malaysia (LG) is set to unveil the arrival of its first ever 48” LG OLED TV in Malaysia at the Home Design & Interior Exhibition (HomeDec) this weekend! For a limited time only, not only will Malaysians get to experience first-hand look and feel of LG’s most compact OLED TV, but they will also stand a chance to bring home a brand-new 48” LG 4K OLED C1 TV!
Kim Kyutae, Managing Director of LG Electronics Malaysia said, “As the majority of us continue staying indoors, TV plays an important role as not only a source of news, but also entertainment – especially when one is rooting for their favourite football team or plugging in consoles to play video games. With the first ever 48” LG 4K OLED C1 TV that is the perfect TV for both viewing and gaming, Malaysians will receive an elevated viewing and gaming experience within the comfort of their own homes.”
True Cinematic Experience
The 4K OLED C1 TV is fitted with advanced features that is perfect for viewing, bringing the cinema into the comforts of your home.
- Self-Lit Pixels: The LG 4K OLED C1 TV encompasses technology that promotes sharp picture quality where OLED uses millions of self-lit pixels to deliver consistently sharp details, even in the darkest of cinematic scenes, bringing the next level of TV. Enjoy the deepest and perfect black, richest colors, and most realistic picture quality while watching a movie on the TV.
- OLED Motion Pro: The OLED Motion Pro technology makes fast-paced movements in sports and action sequences sublimely smooth and clear. Penalty kicks look just as good at home as they do from seats of a live football stadium, and there’s less stuttering to slow down the big car chase or hero showdown in an action-packed movie.
LG 4K OLED TV allows gamers to be immersed in every game scene every time they hook up their console to an LG 4K OLED C1 TV. Every feature is a well-thought-out design for gaming,
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible: LG OLED was the first in the TV industry to be certified for NVIDIA G-SYNC compatibility, made for big-screen gaming with stutter-free images and less lag or flicker for both console and PC users. When this buttery-smooth action meets OLED’s accurate and crispy colours, gaming picture quality becomes second-to-none.
- AMD FreeSync Premium: The feature allows gamers to experience seamless, fluid movement in hi-resolution and fast-paced games as well as reduces screen tearing and stuttering. Gamers can react faster to opponents and avoid quick attacks in real-time.
- VRR, ALLM and eARC: Ensuring a smoother gameplay for the win, the LG 4K OLED TV has a higher frame rate, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) all meeting HDMI 2.1 specifications. These latest features allow fast-moving content in higher resolution and smooth, synchronised graphics. Gamers will be transported into the virtual world beyond imagination.
- Fast Response Time: Fast-pace gaming will never be the same with the LG 4K OLED TV that has a low input lag and fast 1ms response time. Get ready to play in full force with reduced blurring and added clarity to feel truly in-game with high refresh rates, incredibly smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Eye Comfort Display: The LG 4K OLED TV is easy on the eyes as well with its Eye Comfort display feature. In addition to being recognised for its low blue light levels by TÜV Rheinland and certified flicker-free by Underwriters Laboratories, LG’s OLED TVs employ the world’s first Eyesafe-certified TV panels, which meet the low blue light emission requirements of US-based health standards agency, Eyesafe. According to tests, LG OLED TV panels emit approximately 50 percent less blue light than similar-sized premium LCD TV panels. This makes high-intensity gaming all the more enjoyable and less strenuous on the eyes.
Social Media Contest
With upcoming arrival of the first ever 48” LG 4K OLED C1 TV in Malaysia, LG Electronics is hosting a social media contest where all Malaysians will stand a chance to win the TV. Consumers only need to go through a few simple steps to take part in the contest:
- Visit the HomeDec LG Roadshow from 29 April to 2 May at KLCC Convention Centre.
- Snap a photo of the 48” LG OLED C1 TV.
- Post the photo in the “Comment” section of this post + include the hashtag #LGOLED48C1 & tag 3 friends.
- Winners will be selected randomly.
Now that you know how to win, what are you waiting for? Clear out your schedule, mark your calendar and visit LG’s booth at the HomeDec exhibition if you want to bring home a brand new 48” LG 4K OLED C1 TV.
Come and try out this amazing TV first-hand. Enjoy a true cinematic and immersive gaming experience with the first ever 48” LG OLED C1 at the HomeDec exhibition in KLCC from 29 April to 2 May, 10AM to 8PM. Gamers are also invited and encouraged to bring along their own game and console to experience perfect gaming with the new 48” LG 4K OLED C1 TV.